Nadav slept through the night last night! I know it probably wont repeat itself tonight(especially since I just told everyone about it) but I really appreciated it. Anyhow, after Josh returned from shul I headed to book club. After I returned I ran a couple errands by my self. Ahh. When I got home I hung out with Nadav and we ate lunch. Danya came home after school and procrastinated studying all afternoon(wonder where she gets that from). Nadav and I picked Jordy up from English and we brought him to the dentist. Jordy opened his mouth for about 20 seconds to show Dr. Abboudi his aching tooth. Somehow in that 20 seconds Dr. Abboudi was able to see that he had cavities in at least 2 of his molars. After that Jordy sealed his mouth shut. Wisely, Dr. Abboudi gave us a referral to a pediatric dentist who will give Jordy "something" in order to do the necessary work. I am wondering if she can give me "something" too? Anyhow, we returned home and then I made a very exciting dinner for me and Danya. Sushi!


Josh doesn't like the seaweed and Jordy won't try it although he insists he has tried it in the past. Anyhow, us girls loved it

and we gave Nadav a piece to try. He seemed to like it at first but I think he was just picking the cucumbers out of it.

Anyhow, after dinner Josh helped Danya study for her test tomorrow while I got the boys into bed. Then I began my first day of work. So far so good!
1 comment:
Danya invited me to come for sushi. So save me a plate!
Post a Comment