Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Back To School

Today was the exciting return to school. The kids got up and out with minimal argument. After they were off Josh, Nadav and I joined half the country at the grocery store(the other half went yesterday). While I shopped Josh and Nadav held a spot in line so that we didn't have to wait so long to checkout. We returned and then tried to get Nadav to nap. He wasn't napping though, just crying and yelling EEEE-ma for an hour. Josh went up to get him and his foot had been stuck in between the bars of the crib-so much for letting him cry it out. So he watched some Sesame Street and went back for his nap. Danya went to a friends after school and Jordy returned home with a friend. After everyone returned to their respective homes it was dinner time. After last nights botched attempt at dinner out Josh had told Danya they would go out tonight, which she of course remembered. I had a massive headache so I stayed home while Josh took the 3 kids to the mall for dinner. Rather than sleeping I cleaned the kitchen, folded laundry and ate dinner. When they returned we had a family ball fight using all the ball pit balls and then family clean up the living room time. The kids all headed to bed and despite my screaming head I joined Lori to bring coffee and cookies to the soldiers as tonight was our night. Now I am taking tylenol and heading to bed.

No comments: