Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Blog

This morning Nadav and I were up bright and early-as usual. I got everyone out to school in the rain. Then I went to zumba. After I showered and got my act together I went to yishpro. I was going to supersol but first I stopped at a few clothing stores to check out their end of the season sales where I bought a dress. Then I went to supersol as I had a coupon and was told that they had a new health food department that I wanted to check out. After being in the checkout line for what felt like forever I returned home. Danya went to a friends house after school and Jordy had Moshe B. over after school. Then Akiva came over. Then Segev came over. So that is 3 friends for Jordy. I picked Nadav up after gan and then made dinner. After dinner the kids played and Josh attempted getting Nadav to bed. Of course he didn't go to bed so we spent a better part of the evening getting him to bed. I made everyone lunches for school tomorrow and then attempted cleaning the kitchen.

As some of you may have noticed I started a new blog. It is called Healthy Morsel and it is about healthier, family friendly recipes and food options. Feel free to take a look, share it with your friends and comment.

3 comments:

Isreview said...

"Then I went to supersol as I had a coupon and was told that they had a new health food department that I wanted to check out."

wondering what did you think of the new health department- I wanted to go check it out too.

Good Luck with your new blog
I'm a "new kid on the block" wanted to introduce myself and my blog.
I love trying new things and giving my "2 shekels" worth on them.
You and your readers might enjoy reading my reviews.

http://isreview1.blogspot.com

Thanks for taking a look
Daniela

Arica said...

I found the health food department interesting. I didn't get anything from it but I did notice some flavored tofu that I may buy another time. If I shopped there regularly I would probably buy from them however I have a Rami Levy right near me with a health food store next to it so I don't really see myself going to Supersol just for that-especially since I stood in the checkout line for an hour.

Welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for sharing your site, I took a look at it and I love the idea. Looking forward to reading more reviews from you!

Isreview said...

"I found the health food department interesting"...
Thanks, good to know. I want to check if the branch near me added such a department, but OMG you waited that long on line and it wasn't a Thursday/Friday no matter how great a healthy food department they might have that's crazy!

Thank you for the warm welcome. So glad you checked out my blog and liked what you saw I'm flattered.