Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Unpacking

Based on the emails and phone calls I got today I know that more than the 7 registered people read this blog. Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Today was spent in bed, reading and sleeping and taking antibiotics, pain killers and drops. All morning I was eagerly awaiting the removal of the packing in my ear as the pressure of the packing was almost unbearable. I kept imagining removing it and feeling better immediately. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I finally took it out and felt no change. No worried though, somewhere late in the afternoon the pain started fading. I still have a ton of pressure in the ear and can hardly hear out of it, but the pain is much better. Danya and Jordy went to friends houses in the afternoon as their softball and soccer chugim were canceled due to rain-yay! Josh made dinner- spaghetti with cut up chicken. Everyone ate, did homework and went to bed. Here is hoping the antibiotics keep working! I have some pictures coming for you but the camera is downstairs so hopefully I'll put them up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gila Rose said...

GLAD YOU ARE STARTING TO FEEL BETTER! (Could you hear that?)