Monday, February 28, 2011

Lets See, Lets See

I went to zumba after dropping everyone at school/gan. Towards the end I started having that shooting pain in my foot which I got last time I had tendentious. So I went home, showered and pulled out the ace bandage. Looks like the marathon training is going to be on hold for another week. I went to Rami Levy later and bought the entire store. After coming home, having lunch and cleaning the kitchen it was time to get Nadav. He was in a really good mood when I picked him up. We came home and ate tutim, strawberries, and then watched some tv. Then Nadav found the Fischer Price doctor kit in the attic so he was really excited to play with that until dinner. Danya and Jordy returned from their friends houses and we ate tacos for dinner. I then returned to the ENT for a follow up. He had me lie on my side and he poured hydrogen peroxide in my ear as it still hurts mildly. It foamed in my ear for 10 minutes and man was the room spinning-that really messed with my equilibrium. He also did some other fun sinus things as I have had some sort of cold or sinus infection since the last week of December. Hopefully it will help. Enough is enough! When I got home everyone was nice and asleep.

I almost forgot-here is a funny video of Nadav that I took last week but it took a long time to upload to youtube.



Every time I tried videoing Nadav he would run to the other side and yell "let's see, let's see" so he could watch himself. And since I am on the topic-he constantly asks to "watch Nadav" which means he wants to watch all videos of himself.

No comments: