Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eye Doctor

Everyone slept nice and late-finally! Nadav woke up just before 7. He went downstairs and I thought he was talking to Jordy however when I went downstairs he was by himself in the kitchen. He had pushed a chair up to the sink and was holding a bottle brush and reaching into the sink. Josh got the boys off to school and we let Danya sleep a little late. She went to school an hour later and I went over to Laura's to browse her music library for new running music. Any suggestions??? Then I had lunch and picked Danya up from school a little early and we headed to Beit Shemesh to go see Sharon, the eye doctor. She was so nice and squeezed us in today rather than making us wait the 3 months it takes to get an appointment. All looked fine so we are taking the wait and see approach. We headed home and picked Nadav up. Nadav and I watched Baby Einstein for a while and then Jordy returned home. Everyone ate dinner and then Jordy did his homework and Danya studied for her test and then everyone went to sleep.

No comments: