Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Fork

Yesterday I got the kids out the door and then went to Zumba. After coming home for a shower I picked Lisa up and we headed to the mall. It is end of the season sales time and we wanted to check it out. We spent a lot of time strolling through the mall and found a few great deals. I came home and then headed right back out to get Danya from school. Since it was raining I also picked up Jordy and Moshe and dropped them off at home. Danya and I then headed to Modiin to buy some more school shirts. Then we went to Lisa's to pick up some hand me downs. Thanks Meria for sharing! We came home and I spent some time making part of dinner. I picked Nadav up and then a half hour later headed to Kiryat Sefer for my appointment with the ENT. He said the ear is looking like it is healing and moving in the right direction. He does want me to have a hearing test which I made an appointment for a few weeks down the line. I came home and Danya called to say she forgot she had a bnei akiva peulah. So it was just me and the boys for dinner of rice, bean and cheese burritos. Danya returned a little later and ate some dinner-which I made per her request. Nadav threw his fork in the sink and then took a chair to the sink to retrieve it and Josh and I were entertained by his yelling for his "fork".



Later the Brodsky men came over to watch the Superbowl with Josh.

Today I went to Rami Levy which is always fun. Jordy came home from school, headed to Amitai's, went to soccer, went to a friends in Kfar Oranim and came home at 6:30. Danya went to a friends, to softball and then home. Nadav didn't nap at gan and was a little crabbier than usual but at least he went to sleep nice and early. After dinner I went to a meeting to hear about Camp Amichai.

Here is a picture of Danya and her quilling for Bubs. It is hard to see the quilling well as my camera doesn't work so well but you can kind of see the duck.

No comments: