Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can You Hear Me Now? Good.

This morning I got everyone out the door. After dropping the kids off I headed to the gym for a run on the treadmill. After the gym I headed to Maccabim for my hearing test. To quote the woman who did the test "Baruch Hashem(Thank G-d), your hearing is fine". She thinks I may still have fluid in my ear which may be causing the foggy hearing. Anyhow, I headed home to do laundry and cook for Shabbat. Jordy came home from school and shortly after I got a call from Nadav's gan saying that he was crying and inconsolable and I should pick him up as they thought he was sick. When I went to get him he was fine. He had taken a short nap and another kid woke him and then he was repeating something over and over again. I figured out that he was saying giraffe. He wanted an animal cracker in the giraffe shape. So I took him home and he drove me crazy the rest of the afternoon. Jordy went to chug torani after some drama to find his "couponim" as they were having a "kiosk couponim". Danya returned from art and everyone had dinner. It took a while to get Nadav to sleep. Then Jordy remembered that he needed to write a Dvar Torah and bring treats for each kid in his class so I headed out to the makolet.

No comments: