Sunday, February 06, 2011
Fix My Ear Already
This morning I returned to the doctor so she could check the status of my ear infection. To my dismay she said that yes, it was still majorly infected and it was time to go back to the ENT. Again, she gave me an emergent referral and again, the earliest appointment her receptionist could get was tomorrow evening. Good thing this wasn't a real emergency! I spent the afternoon doing some cooking in my attempt to get the kids to eat healthier. Jordy's friend Moshe H.(has anyone picked up that Jordy has 4 Moshe's in his class and he is related/friends with them all and I have reported play dates with Moshe B., Moshe S., Moshe N. and Moshe H.-I wonder how the teacher keeps track of them) came home with Jordy for the afternoon. Moshe's parents own the pizzeria here and when I went to get his home phone number to call his Mom and tell her he was at our house he pointed to the magnet on our fridge for the pizzeria and said here's my phone number. I thought that was funny. The boys played really nicely all afternoon. I picked Nadav up from gan and he was in a happy mood. Moshe H. headed home and Jordy went to chug torani. When he returned we had dinner- falafel burgers. After dinner Danya and Jordy earned a half shekel each by making their own lunches. Then Josh, Jordy and Nadav watched some sort of Chicago Bears Football show while I took Danya to Modiin to do a little shopping. Then she came with me to my Modiin book swap club. We came home and she went to bed and I attempted to clean the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment