Sunday, February 13, 2011
Time To Spare
Last night after returning from dinner I realized that I was on about page 80 of 300 in the book we are reading for book club. This was only problematic as we were meeting this morning at 9:30 to discuss. Luckily it was a good and fast read so I read until 1:45am last night and then picked the book back up after the kids left for school at 7:45. I finished with time to spare. I went to book club and then returned to finish cleaning up the kitchen from Shabbat and put the dishes away. Before I knew it Jordy was home from school wanting lunch and then a ride to his friends house. I then headed to Modiin to the money changer and the bank which is always a fun outing. I came back and picked Jordy up from his friends house. Jordy had requested pancakes for dinner which I had a batch of in the freezer. Nadav also requested "b'yachad"(together)-meaning he wanted "tiras"-corn and chickpeas "b'yachad". Danya also requested "b'yachad". After dinner everyone went to sleep on time as nobody had wanted to get out of bed this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment