On Monday I went to Zumba in the morning. Later in the morning Josh and I went to shilat to run a few errands. He went to the gardening store while I went to the health food store and to grab 3 items at Rami Levy. I spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen. Jordy went to the Balsam's in the afternoon, Danya went to Daniella's and I picked Nadav up after gan. Everyone returned home for dinner. Nadav pushed a chair to the counter and reached a container with shredded cheddar cheese. He was happily sitting on a chair eating the cheese saying "cheese" until Josh tried taking a video of him doing so. Then he only wanted to see the video that Josh was taking. We were trying to get him to show what he was doing for the camera but-well see for yourself....
After dinner everyone did their homework, made their lunches and headed to bed.
This morning I headed back to Rami Levy for my official shopping trip of the week. I came home and unloaded the groceries, prepared dinner etc. Jordy came home after school with a friend and they wanted to know if it was ok to go to the friends house and then straight to soccer. When I picked Nadav up from gan we saw Jordy walking home from soccer with 3 friends. They all wanted to come over to play for a half hour until the next play date. Danya was out all afternoon. Everyone returned to eat pizza for dinner. After we got Nadav into bed Josh and I headed across the street to pay a shiva call to a neighbor. We thought it was strange that there were no cars and all the lights were out. We knocked anyways and the daughter informed us that the mother decided last minute to sit with her Mother in another city. So that was a short outing. At 10pm we had a meeting with a guy about going green-installing solar panels and collecting electricity from the sun. He left at about midnight.
1 comment:
Does Nadav know what I did to get that cheese??? I stood in line for 10 minutes and then I had to convince the guy to shred it for me!!
but he is so cute that it's okay!! :)
Post a Comment