Saturday, February 26, 2011

No Rest

Friday Josh got everyone to school/gan while I began the rest of the laundry/cooking/going to the bakery. In the afternoon Josh took the kids to falafel which meant I got to shower without someone yelling for me from downstairs. I also got a head start on the cleaning. Danya was invited to a friends for Shabbat and Jordy wanted Moshe B. to sleep over so we broke even on kids. I dropped Danya at her friends and dropped cookies off at the Zemel's house as they just moved into the neighborhood. On my way home I saw Moshe walking to our house so I picked him up and we came home in time to light candles. We had a nice, quiet dinner just us and Robert. After dinner Danny and Laura came over with Eli who is one of Nadav's favorite people. Everyone went to sleep too late.
Shabbat morning the boys all played and Jordy and Moshe went to shul for a while. After shul we had kiddush and then went to the Stern's for lunch. Jordy stayed all afternoon playing. We went home and I tried napping however Nadav had other plans. As soon as Shabbat was over I left to join a few people at the 1 year anniversary party of Zumba in Israel which was in Tel Aviv. While I was gone Danya was attending a Hachnasat Sefer Torah which ended really late as she was just going to bed as I walked in the door at 10:50pm.

No comments: