Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Making Lunches

Today was spent mostly in the house. I did some baking to get a head start on Shabbat and also because we are going to bring coffee and cookies to the soldiers tonight. Danya went to the Gerson's after school to work on her project for English class. They are making their own chocolate for the book The Chocolate Touch. Jordy went to English and then to Moshe S. I picked Nadav up after gan. Everyone ate dinner and Josh got Nadav into bed. Danya and Jordy made their lunches. Did I mention that I started paying them a half shekel each time they make their lunches? So worth it!
I got an email from Jordy's English teacher Gila saying that they are working on creative writing so I asked Jordy if he likes writing. He responded in a very sarcastic tone of voice saying "I don't like when Gila tells me I can't lean on the ping pong table". When I asked again he did say that he does like writing so don't feel bad Gila. I went to check on Nadav and thought he had gotten out of bed because I couldn't see him. Then I noticed him on the floor wedged between his bed and the rocking chair sound asleep. I took a quick picture and then got him back to bed.

I then headed to zumba. After zumba I returned home for a quick shower and then off to the soldiers with coffee and cookies. It was cold and rainy which made me want to stay home and go to sleep however it's nights like there that you have to think they really appreciate getting it.

1 comment:

Gila Rose said...

Ahhh, the ping pong table. Every week there's a fight over who gets to work under it. Because why work at a desk when you can work ON THE FLOOR! UNDER A TABLE! Sooo much more exciting.
I'm glad he's enjoying the project!