Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr. Potato Head Glasses

This morning Nadav woke me up at 5:30 needing a diaper and pajama change. He didn't want to go back to bed. We headed downstairs at 6am where Nadav ate 2 bananas, strawberries, a bowl of Cheerios and a corn muffin. He insisted on wearing the Mr. Potato Head glasses the whole morning.


Danya wanted to make her own breakfast. She wanted eggs in a nest which apparently she had made with her friend the other day. We all got out of the house and off to school/gan.


I returned home to cook and do laundry. Jordy came home from school and I drove him to his friends house in the next neighborhood. After he came home I went to pick Nadav up from gan. I was quite surprised to see that the boy I dropped off at gan wearing a navy and yellow striped shirt and navy pants came home wearing this:

Apparently he had a diaper leak and they didn't have his extra outfit so they put him in this. Yellow pants, a purple shirt with flowers embroidered and a gray and silver v-neck cardigan sweater. Lovely. We returned home and I changed him right into his own clothes.

Jordy did his homework and headed to chug torani. Danya came home from her art chug and did her homework. Everyone ate dinner and slowly headed to bed. When I was putting Jordy into bed somehow the topic came up which weddings Jordy has been to. Jordy wanted to clarify the order of which things happen and asked "first people have a wedding and then have a baby, right?" I agreed wit this statement. Jordy then pointed out that "Uncle Danny isn't married and he doesn't have any kids. So he can just do whatever he wants". I of course started laughing because really, where does he come up with this stuff? What an interesting observation. I then read a paper that Danya is handing in to school. Finally everyone went to sleep and now it's my turn.

No comments: